Due to the pending snow storm, all classes and outside sponsored events have been canceled for Tuesday, March 14, 2017 as the College will be closed.
Stephanie Gibbs, currently residing at Picatinny Arsenal, N.J., with her military husband and two daughters, recently completed the accelerated RN-BSN program at CSE.
"Moving around the country and living in different regions has been beneficial in that I have developed cultural competency and empathy for what others experience," she says. "Coming to CSE not only increased my nursing skills and knowledge, but also my confidence. These experiences have made me a better nurse."
Read Stephanie's Story
The Nursing program at the College of Saint Elizabeth is committed to educating registered nurses through scholarship and critical inquiry to become leaders in the spirit of service and social responsibility. We offer a variety of degrees and certificates that prepare nurses to promote, maintain and restore health to patients and educate future nurses. Classes are held at our home campus and in a number of regional health centers and fit a professional work schedule.
The Nursing Program is accredited by the New Jersey Board of Nursing (124 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ 07102 – 973-504-6430) and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (3343 Peachtree Road, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000).
ACEN Student Achievement Data
1. Part-time and full-time studies to fit in a busy working schedule, with accelerated sessions
2. Onsite and offsite classes at facilities such as St. Joseph and St. Mary hospitals
3. Students and faculty work together to determine individual clinical study
1. Prepares students to be a nursing educator at the cutting edge of the field
2. Focus on curriculum development and evaluation, and on educational theory
3. Integrate spiritual, social and ethical values in your philosophy as a nurse educator
1. Gain valuable background in the field while you specialize
2. Many courses are at local hospitals and designed to fit a professional schedule
3. Learn to integrate scholarly inquiry and research into evidence-based practice
"I was sold in 10 minutes. The program had everything I wanted. Don't be intimidated! Come see the campus and the program and talk to people. Be yourself."
– Juan Diaz '16, RN-BSN
Henderson Hall 215 E
Henderson Hall 215B
Henderson Hall 215I
Henderson Hall 215A
Henderson Hall 215 F
Henderson Hall 215D