How can I set up my CSE Account?
- Students enrolling for the upcoming Fall semester will be able to create their student email account in April. Should you have any questions or issues creating your account, please contact Admissions at (973) 290-4700.
- You will need to have your Social Security Number as a verification of your identity (the setup site is secured and encrypted).
- If you are an International student and do not have a Social Security Number, please contact an Admission Counselor for assistance (1-800-210-7900).
- Please go to the CSE Account Setup Page and follow the instructions on the page. (Note: clicking this link will open up a new browser. Make sure you disable the pop-up blocker for www.cse.edu.)
Why do you need a CSE Account?
Once you set up your CSE Account you will be able to access the following:
- CSE Email – This will be the primary account used to communicate by the College.
- Moodle – This academic portal is your link to resources used by your professors for coursework.
- PowerCampus Self-Service – This is your link to the Administrative Computing System where you can review your class schedule, register for classes, and check your grades. You will need your PowerCampus ID which was sent to your personal email account to access Self-Service the first time.
Contact the Help Desk at (973) 290-4015.